2011 Chevrolet Impala LT Retail
Used 2011 Chevrolet Impala LT Retail Sedan
- Body Style: Sedan
- Model Code: 1WT19
- Engine: Gas/Ethanol V6 3.5L/214
- Drive Type: FWD
- Ext. Color: Red Jewel Tintcoat
- Int. Color: Ebony
- Mileage: 129,187
- Stock #: T79759
- VIN 2G1WB5EK8B1125582
MPG Disclaimer: *Based on 2011 EPA mileage and driving range ratings. Use for comparison purposes only. Your MPGe/MPG and driving range will vary depending on driving conditions, how you drive and maintain your vehicle, battery age/condition, and other factors.
How long is my limited warranty really good for?
The limited warranty is valid for 3 months after the date of purchase, or for up to 3,000 miles, whichever comes first.
Which vehicles come with the limited warranty:
This no-charge warranty comes standard with every used vehicle sold at Kia of Portland.
What is covered under the limited warranty?
Any and all defects related to the engine, transmission & drive shaft, cooling system, electrical system, fuel system, inoperable accessories, brake system, steering, suspension, tires, wheels, air bags, and exhaust. DAMAGE TO THE VEHICLE CAUSED BY THE PURCHASER IS NOT COVERED UNDER THIS WARRANTY.
How much extra does the warranty cost:
The limited warranty comes standard on used vehicle offered for sale at Kia of Portland.
Who administers the limited warranty?
Kia of Portland
Is there extra maintenance required to maintain the warranty?
NO. You must simply follow the scheduled maintenance as recommended in the manufacturer manual. However, damaged caused by an act or omission of the purchaser invalidates the warranty.
Do I have to have my service completed at Kia of Portland?
YES. All warranty repairs must be performed at Kia of Portland.
Where am I covered by this warranty?
While the limited warranty is valid throughout the contiguous United States, all repairs done under the limited warranty must be performed at Kia of Portland. In order to perform warranty repairs, you are responsible for delivering the vehicle to Kia of Portland at your own expense.
* If you're in search of a big, roomy sedan that won't break the bank, the 2011 Chevrolet Impala will thoroughly meet your needs and probably exceed your expectations. The wide range of available OnStar packages gives the Impala a leg up over similarly priced competitors. Source: KBB.com
* Smooth, quiet ride; simple controls; available six-passenger seating; large trunk. Source: Edmunds
19/29 City/Highway MPG
- Trunk release, remote
- Audio system feature, 6-speaker system
- Mirror, inside rearview manual day/night
- Oil life monitoring system
- Floor mats, carpeted front and rear
- Steering wheel, leather-wrapped
- Cruise control, electronic with set and resume speed
- Defogger, rear-window electric
- Door locks, power programmable with lockout protection
- Remote vehicle starter system includes Remote Keyless Entry
- Visors, driver and front passenger illuminated vanity mirrors, covered
- Seats, front bucket
- Seat adjuster, driver 6-way power
- Lighting, interior with center-mounted dome and rear reading lights
- Air conditioning, dual-zone manual climate control with individual climate settings for driver and right-front passenger and air filtration system
- Applique, woodgrain on instrument panel and door
- Seat adjuster, driver manual lumbar control
- Shifter, floor console
- Antenna, integral rear
- Steering column, Tilt-Wheel
- Windows, power with driver Express-Down and passenger lockout
- Assist handles, front passenger and rear outboard
- Seat trim, cloth
- Seat, rear fixed bench
- Steering wheel controls, mounted audio controls
- Theft-deterrent system, vehicle, PASS-Key III+
- XM Radio (subscription required)
- OnStar Turn-by-Turn Navigation
- Bluetooth for phone, personal cell phone connectivity to vehicle audio system and HMI (Human Machine Interface)
- Stolen Vehicle Assistance
- Audio system, AM/FM stereo with CD and MP3 playback seek-and-scan, digital clock, auto-tone control, Radio Data System (RDS), automatic volume, TheftLock and auxiliary input jack
- Instrumentation, analog Deluxe with chrome trim, 4-gauge cluster with speedometer, tachometer, coolant temperature, fuel, trip odometer, Driver Information Center, outside temperature and compass
- Door handles, body-color
- Wipers, front intermittent
- Tire, compact spare
- Glass, Solar-Ray light-tinted
- Moldings, body-color rocker
- Headlamps, halogen composite with automatic exterior lamp control
- Moldings, body-color bodyside
- Fog lamps, front, integral in front fascia
- Tires, P225/55R17, all-season, blackwall
- Wheels, 17" (43.2 cm) machined aluminum
- Mirrors, outside power-adjustable body-color
- Front wheel drive
- Steering, power, rack-and-pinion
- Transmission, 4-speed automatic electronically controlled with overdrive
- Brakes, 4-wheel antilock, 4-wheel disc includes (NW9) Traction Control
- Alternator, 125 amps
- Exhaust, single stainless-steel
- Battery rundown protection
- Engine, 3.5L V6 SFI (E85) includes (E85) FlexFuel (gas ethanol) capability, uses gasoline or E85 fuel (211 hp [157.3 kW]
- Suspension, 4-wheel independent, Touring
- Daytime running lamps
- Tire Pressure Monitor
- OnStar Equipped (subscription required)
- Door locks, rear child security
- Trunk emergency release handle
- StabiliTrak, stability control system
- Automatic Crash Response
- Traction control, all-speed
- LATCH system (Lower Anchors and Top tethers for CHildren) for child safety seats
- Safety belt pretensioners, front row seats
- Air bags, dual-stage frontal, and thorax side-impact, driver and front passenger, and head curtain side-impact, front and rear outboard seating positions includes Passenger Sensing System (Head curtain side air bags are designed to help reduce the risk of head and neck injuries to front and rear seat outboard occupants on the near side of certain side-impact collisions. Always use safety belts and the correct child restraints for your child's age and size. Even in vehicles equipped with air bags and the Passenger Sensing System, children are safer when properly secured in a rear seat in the appropriate infant, child or booster seat. Never place a rear-facing infant restraint in the front seat of any vehicle equipped with an active frontal air bag. See the Owner's Manual and child safety seat instructions for more safety information.)
*See dealer for details. The price for this vehicle as equipped does not include charges such as: License, Title, Registration Fees, State or Local Taxes, Finance Charges, Optional Aftermarket Products/Services Physical Damage or Liability Insurance, or a negotiable $150 Documentary Fee.