2010 KIA Soul +
Used 2010 KIA Soul + Hatchback
- Body Style: Hatchback
- Model Code: B2522
- Engine: Gas I4 2.0L/120
- Drive Type: FWD
- Ext. Color: Titanium
- Int. Color: Black
- Mileage: 102,355
- Stock #: T79712
- VIN KNDJT2A2XA7176702
MPG Disclaimer: *Based on 2010 EPA mileage and driving range ratings. Use for comparison purposes only. Your MPGe/MPG and driving range will vary depending on driving conditions, how you drive and maintain your vehicle, battery age/condition, and other factors.
How long is my limited warranty really good for?
The limited warranty is valid for 3 months after the date of purchase, or for up to 3,000 miles, whichever comes first.
Which vehicles come with the limited warranty:
This no-charge warranty comes standard with every used vehicle sold at Kia of Portland.
What is covered under the limited warranty?
Any and all defects related to the engine, transmission & drive shaft, cooling system, electrical system, fuel system, inoperable accessories, brake system, steering, suspension, tires, wheels, air bags, and exhaust. DAMAGE TO THE VEHICLE CAUSED BY THE PURCHASER IS NOT COVERED UNDER THIS WARRANTY.
How much extra does the warranty cost:
The limited warranty comes standard on used vehicle offered for sale at Kia of Portland.
Who administers the limited warranty?
Kia of Portland
Is there extra maintenance required to maintain the warranty?
NO. You must simply follow the scheduled maintenance as recommended in the manufacturer manual. However, damaged caused by an act or omission of the purchaser invalidates the warranty.
Do I have to have my service completed at Kia of Portland?
YES. All warranty repairs must be performed at Kia of Portland.
Where am I covered by this warranty?
While the limited warranty is valid throughout the contiguous United States, all repairs done under the limited warranty must be performed at Kia of Portland. In order to perform warranty repairs, you are responsible for delivering the vehicle to Kia of Portland at your own expense.
* Versatility and affordability are admirable qualities in a car, but they sound so boring. The 2010 Kia Soul wraps both in look-at-me styling, creating a vehicle that combines niche appeal with well-rounded practicality. Source: KBB.com
24/30 City/Highway MPG
- Pwr door locks
- Rear window defroster
- Remote Keyless Entry
- SIRIUS satellite radio (subscription required)
- Bluetooth hands-free link
- Air conditioning
- Map lights
- 12v pwr outlet
- Cloth front bucket seats w/active headrests -inc: driver height-adjustment
- Dual visor vanity mirrors w/covers
- AM/FM stereo w/CD/MP3 player -inc: USB port, auxiliary input jack, (4) speakers, tweeter
- Tilt steering wheel -inc: cruise & audio controls
- Pwr windows w/driver one-touch auto-down
- 60/40 split-folding rear seat
- Body-Colored Door Handles
- Body-colored bumpers
- Variable intermittent windshield wipers
- Rear windshield wiper w/washer
- Chrome-accented front grille
- Rear privacy glass
- 16" alloy wheels
- Body-colored pwr mirrors
- P205/55R16 all-season tires
- Vertical tail lights
- Solar glass
- Auto-off headlamps
- Front wheel drive
- Torsion beam rear suspension
- 4-speed automatic transmission w/OD
- Front/rear gas-filled shock absorbers
- Engine-speed-sensitive power rack & pinion steering
- 2.0L CVVT I4 engine
- Independent MacPherson strut front suspension w/stabilizer bar
- Hydraulic vacuum pwr 4-wheel disc brakes
- Front/rear side curtain airbags
- Lower anchors & tethers for children (LATCH)
- Rear child safety door locks
- Tire pressure monitoring system
- Front seat-mounted side airbags
- Electronic stability control
- 4-sensor/4-channel 4-wheel anti-lock brakes
- Driver & front passenger advanced airbags w/front passenger cut off sensor
*See dealer for details. The price for this vehicle as equipped does not include charges such as: License, Title, Registration Fees, State or Local Taxes, Finance Charges, Optional Aftermarket Products/Services Physical Damage or Liability Insurance, or a negotiable $150 Documentary Fee.