2010 Chevrolet Equinox LTZ
Used 2010 Chevrolet Equinox LTZ SUV
- Body Style: SUV
- Model Code: 1LM26
- Engine: Gas I4 ECOTEC 2.4/146.5
- Drive Type: AWD
- Ext. Color: Summit White
- Int. Color: Jet Black/Light Titanium
- Mileage: 159,549
- Stock #: T79706
- VIN 2CNFLGEW8A6306942
MPG Disclaimer: *Based on 2010 EPA mileage and driving range ratings. Use for comparison purposes only. Your MPGe/MPG and driving range will vary depending on driving conditions, how you drive and maintain your vehicle, battery age/condition, and other factors.
How long is my limited warranty really good for?
The limited warranty is valid for 3 months after the date of purchase, or for up to 3,000 miles, whichever comes first.
Which vehicles come with the limited warranty:
This no-charge warranty comes standard with every used vehicle sold at Kia of Portland.
What is covered under the limited warranty?
Any and all defects related to the engine, transmission & drive shaft, cooling system, electrical system, fuel system, inoperable accessories, brake system, steering, suspension, tires, wheels, air bags, and exhaust. DAMAGE TO THE VEHICLE CAUSED BY THE PURCHASER IS NOT COVERED UNDER THIS WARRANTY.
How much extra does the warranty cost:
The limited warranty comes standard on used vehicle offered for sale at Kia of Portland.
Who administers the limited warranty?
Kia of Portland
Is there extra maintenance required to maintain the warranty?
NO. You must simply follow the scheduled maintenance as recommended in the manufacturer manual. However, damaged caused by an act or omission of the purchaser invalidates the warranty.
Do I have to have my service completed at Kia of Portland?
YES. All warranty repairs must be performed at Kia of Portland.
Where am I covered by this warranty?
While the limited warranty is valid throughout the contiguous United States, all repairs done under the limited warranty must be performed at Kia of Portland. In order to perform warranty repairs, you are responsible for delivering the vehicle to Kia of Portland at your own expense.
* If the newfound refinement, sharp styling or quiet and roomy interior don't grab you, perhaps the four-cylinder's 32-mpg highway fuel economy rating will. Source: KBB.com
20/29 City/Highway MPG
- Steering column, tilt and telescopic
- Bluetooth for phone personal cell phone connectivity to vehicle audio system and HMI (Human Machine Interface)
- Steering wheel, leather-wrapped
- Cruise control, electronic with set and resume speed
- Defogger, rear-window electric
- Antenna, roof-mounted
- Audio system feature, auxiliary input jack
- Windows, power with Express-Down on all 4 doors
- Cupholders, 2 front in center console and 2 rear in center armrest with 1 bottle holder in each door
- Steering wheel controls, mounted audio controls
- Armrest, rear center with dual cup holders
- Instrumentation includes speedometer, single trip odometer, fuel level, engine temperature and tachometer
- Map pocket, front seatback, driver and front passenger
- Visors, driver and front passenger illuminated vanity mirrors
- Door locks, power programmable with power lockout protection
- Assist handles, front passenger and rear outboards
- Theft-deterrent system, anti-theft alarm and engine immobilizer.
- Remote Keyless Entry with 2 transmitters, panic button, content theft alarm activation verification and illuminated entry
- Seats, Deluxe front bucket
- Compass display included in Driver Information Center (DIC)
- Air conditioning, single-zone automatic climate control
- Seats, heated driver and front passenger
- Cargo net, full-across rear
- Console, center with armrest and concealed storage
- Memory settings for the driver seat and exterior mirrors
- Cargo cover, rear security cover
- Power outlets, 4 auxiliary with covers, 12-volt includes 1 front of console, 1 in console, 1 in back of console and 1 in cargo area. (Additional power outlets in front center console.)
- Driver Information Center monitors 26 various systems including, Vehicle Information Menu (oil life, tire pressure, standard/metric units) and Trip Information Menu (trip 1, trip 2, fuel range, average fuel economy, instant fuel economy, average vehicle speed) (Includes compass display.)
- XM Radio XM Radio (subscription required)
- Seat adjuster front driver 8-way power with 2-way fore/aft power lumbar
- Audio system feature, Pioneer premium 250-watt 8-speaker system includes mid-range speakers in each door, tweeters in A-pillars, a center channel speaker in upper IP and sub-woofer on the rear shelf. (Required with (LF1) 3.0L DOHC V6 SIDI engine. Not available with (U2J) XM Radio delete.)
- Lighting, dual front map lights
- Seat adjuster rear, 2-way fore/aft adjustment with 60/40 split seatback and 3-way recline
- Mirror, inside rearview self-dimming includes (UVC) rearview camera system. (Rearview display included only in navigation radio screen when (PCJ) Audio system with Navigation/Infotainment or (PDB) Audio system with Navigation/Infotainment and Rear Entertainment is ordered.)
- Rearview camera system, display integrated into rearview mirror (Rearview display included only in navigation radio screen when (PCJ) Audio system with Navigation/Infotainment or (PDB) Audio system with Navigation/Infotainment and Rear Entertainment is ordered.)
- Lighting, interior with theatre dimming, center-mounted dome, rear cargo area, dual front map lights, ambient lighting on center stack surround, and center console cupholders (Includes ambient lighting on instrument panel, center console, door handle recess, door storage and footwell.)
- Floor mats, carpeted first and second row
- Remote vehicle starter system, includes Remote Keyless Entry
- Perforated leather-appointed seating
- Tire, compact spare with steel wheel
- Glass, deep-tinted (all windows except light-tinted glass on windshield and driver- and front passenger-side glass)
- Grille, Charcoal with chrome surround
- Moldings, Charcoal lower rocker
- Wiper, rear variable-speed, intermittent with washer
- Wipers, front variable-speed, intermittent with washer.
- Luggage rack center rails
- Door handles, bright chrome
- Headlamps, halogen, uplevel projector style with automatic exterior lamp control
- Liftgate, power programmable rear with fixed glass
- Wheels, 17" (43.2 cm) painted aluminum (Not available with (LF1) 3.0L DOHC V6 SIDI engine.)
- Luggage rack side rails, roof-mounted, Charcoal (Charcoal with bright chrome insert.)
- Mirrors, outside heated power-adjustable, chrome, manual folding
- Fog lamps, front halogen
- Tires, P225/65R17 all-season, blackwall (Included and only available with (PFF) 17" (43.2 cm) painted aluminum wheels.)
- Bumpers, front and rear, body-color with bright front and rear lowers
- Suspension, Refined Ride
- Exhaust, single
- Brakes, 4-wheel antilock, 4-wheel disc
- Alternator, 120 amps
- Steering, power-assist, electric-variable
- Suspension, front independent MacPherson strut with stabilizer bar, optimally-tuned shocks and hydraulic-ride bushings in front control arms
- Battery, maintenance free with rundown protection, 525 CCA
- Drivetrain, all-wheel drive (1LM26 model only.)
- Transmission, 6-speed automatic with overdrive (1LJ26 or 1LM26 model only.)
- Suspension, rear independent mult-link with hydraulic rear trailering arm links and stabilizer bar
- Engine, 2.4L DOHC, 4-cylinder SIDI (Spark Ignition Direct Injection) with VVT (Variable Valve Timing) (182 hp [135.7 kW]
- GVWR, 5070 lbs (2300 kg) (Requires all-wheel drive vehicles and (LAF) 2.4L DOHC 4-cylinder SIDI engine.)
- Axle, 3.53 final drive ratio (Requires all-wheel drive vehicles and (LAF) 2.4L DOHC 4-cylinder SIDI engine.)
- Daytime running lamps
- Traction control
- OnStar Equipped (subscription required)
- LATCH system (Lower Anchors and Top tethers for CHildren), for child safety seats
- Door locks, power operated rear child security
- Tire Pressure Monitor System (Does not monitor spare.)
- Safety belts, 3-point, rear, all seating positions
- Brakes, brake assist
- StabiliTrak, electronic stability control system
- Safety belts 3-point, driver and right-front passenger, height-adjustable includes pretensioners
- Brakes, Hill Start-Assist (HAS)
- Rear Parking Assist
- Air bag Passenger Sensing System, sensor indicator inflatable restraint, front passenger/child presence detector (Always use safety belts and the correct child restraints for your child's age and size. Even in vehicles equipped with air bags and the Passenger Sensing System, children are safer when properly secured in a rear seat. Never place a rear-facing infant restraint in the front seat of any vehicle equipped with an active frontal air bag. See the vehicle's Owner's Manual and child safety seat instructions for more safety information.)
- Air bags, dual-stage, frontal, driver and right front passenger with passenger sensing system, Thorax side-impact, seat mounted, driver and right front passenger, head curtain, side front and rear outboard seating positions (Head curtain side air bags are designed to help reduce the risk of head and neck injuries to front and rear seat occupants on the near side of certain side-impact collisions. Always use safety belts and the correct child restraints for your child's age and size. Even in vehicles equipped with air bags and the Passenger Sensing System, children are safer when properly secured in a rear seat. Never place a rear-facing infant restraint in the front seat of any vehicle equipped with an active frontal air bag. See the vehicle's Owner's Manual and child safety seat instructions for more safety information.)
*See dealer for details. The price for this vehicle as equipped does not include charges such as: License, Title, Registration Fees, State or Local Taxes, Finance Charges, Optional Aftermarket Products/Services Physical Damage or Liability Insurance, or a negotiable $150 Documentary Fee.